I love Christmas! Wrapping up warm in the colder weather, all the decorations and lights, social gatherings to spend time with people you love and the giving of presents.
Enjoying Christmas movies is another part of this holiday season I enjoy. Watching the Christmas spirit come to life in stories always helps with the feeling of magic this time of year brings. I’m still that excited kid waiting for Santa at heart.
If you are looking for ideas of some films to enjoy here are my 5 picks I will be re-watching this year.
- Home Alone – (1990) Family Comedy – IMDB 7.5/10
- Elf – (2003) Family Comedy Fantasy – IMDB 6.9/10
- It’s a Wonderful Life – (1946) Drama Family Fantasy – IMDB 8.6/10
- Love Actually – (2003) Comedy Drama Romance – IMDB 7.7/10
- How The Grinch Stole Christmas – (2000) Comedy Family Fantasy – IMDB 6/10
Screened on NVTV as part of Banterflix Movie Review show Christmas special.